Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Senna Painting

So I finished this painting the other day.
A tribute to the life of the Brazilian Formula 1 racing driver, Ayrton Senna. I made two humongous prints and sent them to the Ayrton Senna Foundation and the folks at Top Gear. Why did I do this?

Beats me.

I guess I wanted to make tribute to an extraordinary person and say thanks to Top Gear (Jeremy Clarkson specifically) for introducing me to his story. Will I get paid or even acknowledged for my efforts? (Yes in a perfect world! However, let me take off my rose tinted glasses)

Again. Beats me.

We all have a voice. Sometimes you have to simply say something. This is me saying something. So long as someone listens, I'm satisfied.

Oh and you probably noticed the "©". Yeah I want to take small steps at safeguarding my stuff these days.